Would five to ten weekly pre-scheduled appointments increase sales?
Do you want an ongoing supply of qualified meetings with business decision makers?
How would you like to focus on selling instead of prospecting?
Why Use Our Appointment Setting
Appointment setting services consistently develop sales leads and increase new client revenue. TeleSource Center understands the value of appointment setting:
1. The cost per new sale goes down due to outsourcing to professionals.
2. The sales team’s focus is on closing new business opportunities.
3. Appointment setting fills your calendar with preset meetings.
How Our Appointment Setting Works
Telemarketing for qualified B2B appointments works best when a proven process is used by professional outbound telemarketers. The process includes:
1. Determine the specific criteria for a qualified appointment.
2. Create a target list based upon factors such as industry and location.
3. Train callers for success with an effective appointment setting script.
Industries for Appointment Setting
B2B appointment setting is the number one type of outbound telemarketing, regardless of the industries that you are prospecting. Some industries include:
1. Service-based industries, such as finance or software.
2. Product-based industries, such as as durable goods or wholesalers.
3. Non-profit organizations, such as churches or schools.