Sales Lead Follow Up
What if you could convert old leads into new sales opportunities?
Do you want to stay in front of past prospects until they are ready to buy?
Is there a proven method to turn leads into appointments?
Why Use Our Sales Lead Follow Up
Sales leads, such as those gained from a trade show, can build your opportunity pipeline and lead to your next sale. Some benefits of sales lead follow up are:
1. Timely follow up in order to qualify a prospect into a lead.
2. Turning trade show or event leads in appointments.
3. Cultivate new leads and appointments from old contacts.
How Our Sales Lead Follow Up Works
TeleSource Center has employees that have been professionally trained at making B2B outbound calls in order to generate sales leads. Sales lead follow up includes:
1. Import list of contacts into our outbound call center database.
2. Call prospects and cultivate them into leads or appointments.
3. Stay in contact with companies until they become leads.
Industries for Sales Lead Follow Up
Sales organizations derive value from contacting past leads and continuing to close for the appointment in many industries. Industries where sales lead follow up is used include:
1. Service-based industries, such as software or healthcare.
2. Product-based industries, such as as manufacturing or retail.
3. Non-profit organizations, such as schools or government.